The IT Management module provides provisions and controls required to manage actions to improve effectiveness of the management systems, and overall organizational performance.
1. Auto unique sequencing of each nonconformity, opportunity, corrective and proactive action.
2. Provisions to assure nonconformance and corrective action connectivity,
3. Capture incidents, near miss, and behavior-based observations.
4. Provisions to implement actions for future needs and expectations (proactive action).
5. Auto notification/follow-up mechanism to engage personnel to expedite actions.
6. Provisions to capture incident investigation key stages,
7. Inbuilt root cause analysis tools and guidance,
8. Review live workflow with status to perform follow-up and expedite actions,
9. Capture product and process traceability to identified nonconformity,
10. Connectivity to all other modules to capture actions at a centralized location.
11. Customized dashboard shows ongoing progress on improvement processes.
The Foundation of a Culture of Continuous Improvement
An Improvement Culture is Built on Three Pillars: