1. Auto unique sequencing of risk assessments, identified risk/opportunity.
2. Provisions to perform 5-Why, Causes & Effect, and Failure Modes and Effect Analysis (FMEA).
3. Capture risks, opportunities, and hazards with classifications, areas, department and accountabilities.
4. Support actions prioritization based on risk and available resources – connectivity to IT module.
5. Facilitate agile risk identification and mitigation strategy.
6. Follow ISO 31000 guidance to manage risks.
7. Show risk profile and ongoing progress through visual Dashboard.
A new key requirement of the ISO 9001 - ISO 14001 - ISO 45001 standard is analysis of the risks and opportunities inherent in your quality management system - occupational health & safety management system - environment management system. Knowing the risks that are present allows you to identify any actions necessary to ensure that an actualized risk does not affect your business. Understanding the opportunities available for your business will allow you to take the actions necessary to capitalize on those opportunities and to benefit your business. By managing the risks and opportunities of your quality management system - occupational health & safety management system - environment management system you can ensure a successful implementation.
Manage your quality – environment – occupational health & safety risks and opportunities now with a free trial of GSM.
GSM allows you to not only identify the risks and opportunities that are present in your quality management system - occupational health & safety management system - environment management system, but to also link them to the plans and tasks that you choose to create in reaction to the risks and opportunities. Tracking your tasks to completion can ensure successful mitigation of risks and capitalization of opportunities.
Recording and monitoring a SWOT analysis for your quality management system - occupational health & safety management system - environment management system
Tracking action tasks to successful completion
Maintaining centralized control over your risk and opportunity information
Monitoring your progress on planned activities
Enabling reactions and corrections when plans are not progressing as expected
GSM makes it easy to incorporate risk and opportunity assessment into your management planning activities to better reduce your risks and exploit opportunities for success that will improve your organization’s preparedness to face uncertainty.