The SP Management module provides provisions and controls required to manage supplier
1. Auto unique sequencing of each supplier, and sub-supplier.
2. Develop risk-based acceptance criteria, provisions to perform supplier qualification and
requalification assessments, maintain approved suppliers and contractors list,
3. Provisions to view effectiveness of the previously implemented corrective actions,
4. Material and services ordering – generate purchase orders and contracts.
5. Auto notification mechanism to highlight coming due, and received material or services.
6. Provisions to provide supply chain vision, mission and objectives connectivity,
7. Provisions to manage supplier’s deviations, RFI (request for information) and nonconformity
efficiently, and to prepare supplier improvement plan with connectivity to IT module.
8. Provisions for invoice verification, warranty and cost recovery management
9. Provisions to provide onboarding and orientation to supplier and contractor – connectivity to
PC module to assure personnel competence.
10. Provisions to advanced product quality planning (APQP) requirements conformance,
11. Provisions to validate supplied products and issue a certificate,
12. Customized dashboard shows ongoing monitoring, provisions to analyze the supplier’s
13. Provisions to generate supplier scorecard based on defined scoring criteria.
Dealing with multiple vendors for different organizational needs is not so easy, for this we have
to leverage on a supply chain management tools which can drive more value out of vendor
relationships. By installing GSM, OEM companies can maintain all data and transactions related
to contractors, contracts and manage the documentation associated with them to gain total
visibility & control.
GSM’ Supply Chain Management Module is an online web-based portal to effectively connect
with all your vendors. It serves as vendor connectivity portal that has everything you need to
digitize processes and make better business decisions based on facts rather than assumptions.
Gain advantage with technology, vendor portal lets you to centralize & easily manage the global
vendors, suppliers across the world. Our Vendor Management System facilitates OEM & Vendor
collaboration during the production & service life-cycle and thereby enhances end customer
Implementation of this vendor / supplier portal will simplify your business processes
and empower you to build stronger relationships with your suppliers. By using this system, keep
your master data accurate and up to date, reduce cycle time & improve business. Perhaps most
importantly, it enables vendor self-service, keeps vendor data readily accessible and helps gain
total visibility onto the transactions.
Integration of this system with other enterprise systems such as ERP, SAP enables both
Organization & its vendor to have their data at their fingertips. Implement this Vendor
Management System vendor connectivity tool & save time, improve efficiency, this in turn
improves the overall performance of your core business.
Why GSM Supply Chain Management is Great?
1. Informative Dashboard
2. Integration to ERP (SAP, Oracle Etc.)
3. Real-time Reports
4. Financial Reconciliation
5. Vendor Performance Rating
6. Vendor On-boarding & Self service
The requirements for information transparency, symmetric real-time data,
on-going communication traceability are enabled with the below listed
features. To execute business effectively install GSM’s User friendly Supply
Chain Management Software solution and seamlessly connect with your third –
party suppliers. With Vendor portal you can streamline interactions,
automate all core business processes and document management activities that
are complex when tracked manually using spreadsheets.
Our Vendor Management software provides great benefits to large organizations seeking centralization. This system allows buyer to “invite” specific vendors to register and on-board with your company, eliminate duplicate work & automate labor-intensive tasks.