The PC Management module provides provisions and controls required to manage competency of
organizational personnel/employees, it covers identification of critical positions respective
competencies, planning learning, competency assessment and re-training process flows within the
1. Auto unique sequencing of personnel and their competency tracking
2. Capture and maintain employee information such as name, position title, department,
people leader, site/location, LinkedIn and email addresses.
3. Define the system security roles that apply to the personnel entered in the application.
4. Define employee reporting structure i.e. People Leader/Manager, auto generated org. chart.
5. Store an image of the personnel picture and signature (to be used under controlled
conditions e.g., password accessibility).
6. Document one or more learning events for each employee.
7. Facilitate succession planning,
8. View what skills an employee has and what is his/her current and required rating c/w target
rating/level for the position being served,
9. Add skills to employee that are not necessarily required by the current role or specified
position for succession planning
10. View required learning events/sessions filterable by required training, skills, employees,
roles or/and position title.
11. Certify an employee to one or more training roles after attaining required competency levels.
An organization whose employees have the correct combination of skill, education, experience and attitude is a recipe for success. A competent team that is motivated and works with a unified approach towards achievement of the strategic goals of an organization can be an asset to any organization.
The QMS based on ISO 9001:2015 standard, EMS based on ISO 14001:2015 standard and OHSMS based on ISO 45001:2018 standard places a lot of importance on the human aspect of an organization. A team of competent and motivated employees is required to achieve the QMS, EMS, OHSMS objectives and the strategic intent of an organization.
We need to have roles, responsibilities and authority defined and communicated to relevant employees. Ideal competence required for a position is to be defined and evaluated, training needs must be identified, and training effectiveness must be evaluated as a part of the required ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 4501:2018 compliances from a human resources perspective. HR objectives, policies and procedures also need to be defined wherever appropriate, and communicated, reviewed and controlled as part of human resources compliance for the various ISO standards or QHSE management system.
The HR module of GSM ensures you meet all these requirements in an effective, efficient and simple manner. The steps below demonstrate the capabilities of this module and show how you can comply with requirements relevant to HR related clauses of the standard.
1. Define organization structure and create employees, departments, roles and designations.
2. Define role, responsibility and authority for various positions and designations. These can be communicated through email notifications, or by giving access to relevant screens.
3. Define the ideal competence for each position or designation.
4. Compare existing competence of various employees with ideal competence and identify gaps through competence evaluation.
5. Identify training needs based on competence evaluation or other inputs and create a training calendar.
6. Capture training attendance records.
7. Carry out training effectiveness evaluation using pre and post training evaluation.
8. Upload and manage human resources related policies and procedures using the documented information module.
9. Define, plan and track human resources objectives
The comprehensive capabilities of this module enables all requirements of human resource related clauses to be addressed in a quick and simplified manner while ensuring 100% compliance with the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 standards with the best ISO software that has changed the way organization manage their HR compliance. Contact us for further information, or visit our website to subscribe to our award winning and one of a kind ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 compliance software.
1. Achieve competitive advantage by managing employees training better.
It’s rare that one employee will have all the skills necessary for a job, especially with dynamic business landscape, technological innovation, changing job competency requirements and employee advancement. This is why it is critical to identify correct trainings for the employees, know at a glance the training that your employees have successfully completed and to track unfinished training to completion, so that you can find the right employee for the right job.
GSM makes managing your training requirements automatic, quick and easy. Have the information at your fingertips when you need it with the best training software available.
GSM is the better way to track and manage your employee training.
2. Employee training simplified
With GSM you have the best tools to identify, plan, track and maintain training information for your employees in one simple interface. Managing employee training records has never been easier than with GSM.
GSM improves your training management by:
1. Centralizing employee training files for easy access
2. Providing easy comparison of training information with competence requirements
3. Tracking training tasks to ensure timely completion
4. Simplifying the identification of training needs
5. Providing positive control over training records
6. Maintaining audit ready training records at an
GSM gives you a powerful tool to identify and manage all of the records needed to ensure employee training is up to date and accurate. Never worry again that training records are incomplete or unavailable when you need them. GSM provides all the control you need for improving your training management.
3. Plan, execute and manage internal audits better
One of the key ways for management to be sure their business processes are adequate and effective is through the process of internal audits. The audit process reviews the outputs of every one of your business processes by sampling records and interviewing employees and then compares this information to the planned provisions of the process to assess if the process is fulfilling its obligations as planned. When processes are carried out as planned you can assess their effectiveness, and when there is a problem corrective actions can be taken to address the root cause. In this way you can ensure that your business is functioning as expected. To make this process easier, the software in GSM provides everything you need to manage an audit process, from audit scheduling to reporting.
For a better way to track and manage your internal audit process try a free trial of GSM.